All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Campsea Ashe, Woodbridge, Suffolk (IP13 0PX)
Hours/Shifts: Full Time - 8 hour shifts with alt Weekends
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
Working as part of a domestic team to ensure that public or private spaces within the care home are kept neat, tidy, and sanitary. You will assist in providing clean, laundered and ironed clothing for residents that complies with Health & Safety and COSHH standards
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Understanding of and clear commitment to health and safety practices, including the prevention of the spread of infection.
- Previous domestic/laundry experience within a commercial or business setting
- Knowledge of cleaning and laundering procedures.
- An ability to undertake a full range of cleaning duties using electrical equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service