Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Part Time - 32 hours per week
Pay Rate: £10.25 per hour
Working as part of a domestic team to ensure that public or private spaces within the care home are kept neat, tidy, and sanitary. You will assist in providing clean, laundered and ironed clothing for residents that complies with Health & Safety and COSHH standards
- Assist in providing a clean, healthy and hygienic environment for residents and staff that complies with Health & Safety and COSHH standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring the home looks, feels and smells nice for our residents as well as visitors to the home.
- Ensure that all bedrooms, bathrooms and communal areas are properly cleaned and maintained throughout the building.
- Undertake a full range of laundering duties using electrical equipment.
- Ensure the linen looks, feels and smells nice for our residents at the home.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Understanding of and clear commitment to health and safety practices, including the prevention of the spread of infection.
- Previous domestic/laundry experience within a commercial or business setting
- Knowledge of cleaning and laundering procedures.
- An ability to undertake a full range of cleaning duties using electrical equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service