Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Hours/Shifts: Full Time - 40 hours per week - 5 x 8hr shifts to include alternate weekends
Pay Rate: £9.90 per hour
Working as part of a domestic team to ensure that public or private spaces within the care home are kept neat, tidy, and sanitary.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Understanding of and clear commitment to health and safety practices
- Previous domestic experience within a commercial or business setting
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures.
- An ability to undertake a full range of cleaning duties using electrical equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service