All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of a domestic team to ensure that public or private spaces within the care home are kept neat, tidy, and sanitary.
Assist in providing a clean, healthy and hygienic environment for residents and staff that complies with Health & Safety and COSHH standards.
Be responsible for ensuring the home looks, feels and smells nice for our residents as well as visitors to the home.
Ensure that all bedrooms, bathrooms and communal areas are properly cleaned and maintained throughout the building.
Glebe Farm provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Kingsley Specialist Services is part of the Kingsley Healthcare Group and are leading providers of specialist services for adults with learning disabilities, particularly those who may have complex needs or dual diagnoses.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Understanding of and clear commitment to health and safety practices
- Previous domestic experience within a commercial or business setting
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures.
- An ability to undertake a full range of cleaning duties using electrical equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service