Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 21 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager for Hadleigh Nursing Home in Hadleigh, Suffolk (IP7)
Hadleigh Nursing Home accommodates 54 residents. It is situated on the edge of the historic market town of Hadleigh and just a short drive away from Ipswich and Sudbury. The home has been thoughtfully decorated and furnished with residents in mind, providing a comfortable and homely living experience for 24-hour nursing, residential and dementia care facilities for the residents.
The successful candidate will support the Home Manager and deal with the day to day running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
> alongside the Home Manager, you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
> you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence
> flexible person as may not always be in the office but would be expected to cover the floor or work alongside the nurses
You should possess the following qualities: -
• Leadership skills
• Caring nature
• High integrity
• Inspires people
• Team Player
• Great organisational skills
• Want to learn and adapt
Essential Job Requirements:-
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
• Superb setting and working environment
• Costs for an enhanced DBS
• Pension scheme
Kingsley Vision 2025
• To be one of the best national care providers.
• To be recognised as an employer of choice attracting the best healthcare workforce.
• To achieve CQC good or outstanding ratings at 100% of our homes.
• Expand Kingsley’s footprint across the UK.
• Sustained compound annual EBITDA growth of 20% per annum.
Share this on