ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager for Buckingham Lodge Nursing Home in Watton, Thetford (IP25)
Buckingham Lodge is a purpose built care home providing a friendly and supportive environment for older people requiring general or dementia nursing care. The home is situated in the bustling market town of Watton, a few miles south of Norwich and is easily accessible from the A11, A47 and is on the main bus route from Norwich.
The successful candidate will support the Home Manager and deal with the day to day running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
> alongside the Home Manager, you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
> you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence.
You should possess the following qualities: -
- Leadership skills
- Caring nature
- High integrity
- Inspires people
- Team Player
- Great organisational skills
- Want to learn and adapt
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 21 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
Criteria / Person Specification
- RGN or RMN (active NMC pin)
- Previous Deputy Home Manager experience.
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards.
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families, visitors and staffing teams.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Pension scheme