All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
DEPUTY HOME MANAGER
Woolverstone, Ipswich, Suffolk (IP9)
46-bed Residential Home
£25,000 per year – based on experience
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Spring Lodge is a delightful former parsonage situated in the rural village of Woolverstone on the stunning Shotley Peninsula near Ipswich. The home provides excellent person-centred care to its residents in a friendly, homely environment which is adapted to suit each individual's daily wishes. The quiet setting is the perfect place for high quality residential, dementia and respite care.
Hours: Full Time (40 hours per week) + on-call
As the Deputy Home Manager for our residential home you will have strong support from a Home Manager, Operations Manager, Regional Operations Director and Head Office team including marketing, recruitment, finance and HR.
The successful candidate will support the Home Manager and deal with the day to day running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
> alongside the Home Manager, you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
> you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Previous Deputy Home Manager experience,
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals/ families/ visitors and staffing teams,
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Pension scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service