Kingsley Specialist Services is part of the Kingsley
Healthcare Group and are leading providers of specialist services for adults
with learning disabilities, particularly those who may have complex needs or
Learning Disability Support Workers – £9.15ph
Hours: 35 hours per week
Shifts: 7am-3pm, 7am-9pm, 2pm-9pm (varies depending on the homes needs)
- Be an essential part of the team, promoting the well-being and providing the highest quality of care to residents.
- Assist with daily tasks, inclusive of all personal care assistance from supporting with personal hygiene, through to days out and companionship.
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
- Ensure accurate record keeping at all times.
Lynfield provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
We passionately believe that all of the people we support, no matter how complex their needs, should not miss out on any opportunities in life, and as such your role will be to work, as part of a team to help people to achieve their goals and dreams.
What we offer:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
Share this on