ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. To ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard. You will assist in the care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the home
- Be an essential part of the team, promoting the well-being and providing the highest quality of care to residents.
- Assist with daily tasks, inclusive of all personal care assistance from supporting with personal hygiene, through to days out and companionship.
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
- Ensure accurate record keeping at all times.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Have a genuine desire to care for others,
- A good team player,
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service