ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individuals and promoting independence. To ensure that care services are consistently provided at a high-quality standard, as well as assist in the care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-to-day activities of the home.
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching support workers.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Proven experience of working in a care setting,
- A good team player,
- NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care ,
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service