Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Day Nurse Manager for Hadleigh Nursing Home in Hadleigh, Suffolk.
Hadleigh Nursing Home accommodates 54 residents. It is situated on the edge of the historic market town of Hadleigh and just a short drive away from Ipswich and Sudbury. The home has been thoughtfully decorated and furnished with residents in mind, providing a comfortable and homely living experience for 24-hour nursing, residential and dementia care facilities for the residents.
You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills, you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care throughout the home.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy and objectivity when dealing with patients and staff
- Effective time management skills, including scheduling staff shift patterns and arranging cover
- Flexible with excellent decision-making skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Leadership skills and the ability to provide support and guidance for team members
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of resident data management systems
- A commitment to delivering resident-focused care
Criteria / Person Specification
- Active NMC nursing pin (RGN or RMN)
- Previous Nurse Manager experience,
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals/ families/ visitors and staffing teams,
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- Pension scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Access to our current Employee Engagement Portal