Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will:
- Be able to cook and serve nutritious, healthy meals that our residents will love.
- Provide great choice, considering cultural preferences and special dietary requirements. Managing the kitchen supplies,
- Responsible for checking and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Complete all necessary paperwork such as COSHH, HACPP, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures
- Help cater for ad hoc special events. These may include 100th birthday celebrations, summer BBQ's and Christmas parties.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Previous catering experience within a commercial or business setting
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS