Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kingsley Specialist Services is part of the Kingsley Healthcare Group and are leading providers of specialist services for adults with learning disabilities, particularly those who may have complex needs or dual diagnoses.
Cook – £10.00 per hour
Hours: Full time or Part Time
Shifts: flexible - up to 35 hours a week (job share considered)
Be able to cook and serve nutritious, healthy meals that our residents will love.
Provide great choice, considering cultural preferences and special diet
ary requirements. Managing the kitchen supplies,
Responsible for checking and maintaining kitchen equipment.
Complete all necessary paperwork such as COSHH, HACPP, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures
Help cater for ad hoc special events. These may include birthday celebrations, summer BBQ's and Christmas parties.
Decoy Farm provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Previous catering experience within a commercial or business setting
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service