All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of the kitchen team and ensuring a pleasurable eating experience for the residents by preparing high quality food. As well as managing all aspects of food preparation and production in an environment that meets sanitation guidelines.
- Be able to cook and serve nutritious, healthy meals that our residents will love.
- Provide great choice, considering cultural preferences and special dietary requirements,
- Managing the kitchen supplies,
- Responsible for checking and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Complete all necessary paperwork such as COSHH, HACPP, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures
- Help cater for ad hoc special events. These may include 100th birthday celebrations, summer BBQ's and Christmas parties.
£14.00 per hour - 35 hours per week – 7.30am to 3.30pm shifts
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Previous catering experience within a commercial or business setting
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service