All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of the kitchen team and ensuring a pleasurable eating experience for the residents by preparing high quality food. As well as managing all aspects of food preparation and production in an environment that meets sanitation guidelines.
£12.00 per hour - 40 hours per week - 7am to 3pm shifts
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Previous catering experience within a commercial or business setting
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service