Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Seeking an excellent Cook to prepare evening meals.
Catering for approximately 6-7 people at a home located in Oulton Broad.
20/25 hours per week - Monday to Thursday (Friday possibly) for 5 hours per day – must be flexible.
starting at 3.30pm and finishing at 8.30pm
Dinner served by 6.45pm/7.00pm
Excellent Pay + Benefits Package – including an hourly rate of £17.50 (subject to experience)
Potential to become full time in the future
Amongst the duties:
- Sourcing fresh organic local produce
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals with a Mediterranean feel
Criteria / Person Specification
- Friendly attitude, flexible, and reliable
- Good all-round experience cooking for a family
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- A background and understanding of nutrition
- Able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to plan intricate and tailored menu’s
- Driving licence
- Excellent salary
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service