ABOUT THE ROLE
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- RGN or RMN qualification with an active NMC pin,
- A proven track record of leading a care home team in the delivery of person-centred care/ including planning/ implementing and evaluating,
- Experience of delivering quality clinical and person-first assessments,
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person centred care,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home,
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues/ internal as well as external professionals/ families and visitors,
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service