Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents.
- Carry out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners.
- Ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard
- Ensure the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Kingsley Healthcare medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Criteria / Person Specification
- RGN or RMN qualification with an active NMC pin,
- Previous experience as a Clinical Lead within a care home environment is essential,
- A proven track record of leading a nursing team in the delivery of person-centred care/ including planning/ implementing and evaluating,
- Experience of delivering quality clinical and person-first assessments,
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person-centred care,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home,
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues/ internal as well as external professionals/ families and visitors,
- Competitive rates of pay
- £2000 Welcome Bonus (T & C’s apply)
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Excellent working environment
- Uniform provided
- Assistance with Enhanced DBS