Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We’re looking for a dedicated, warm-hearted and confident Clinical Lead to work at Allonsfield House in Campsea Ashe, Woodbridge (IP13).
Clinical Lead – up to £23.00ph
Hours: 36 hours per week
Shifts: Floor Shifts (7am-8pm/8pm-7am) + Supernumerary
To provide clinical and managerial leadership to the day-to-day operation of the Nursing team, monitoring workload, allocating duties and ensuring duties are discharged safely and effectively.
- Work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents.
- Carry out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners.
- Ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard
- Ensure the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Kingsley Healthcare medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
At Kingsley Healthcare we provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- £2000 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Uniform provided
Share this on