All things seem possible in May, like a new career with Kingsley Healthcare!
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We’re looking for a dedicated, warm-hearted and confident Clinical Lead to work at Queen Charlotte Nursing Home in Weymouth, Dorset.
This position will be offering 42 hours, working 36 hours nursing (12 hour primarily DAY shifts with some NIGHTS) + 6 hours supernumerary per week, at a pay rate up to £22.00 per hour (subject to experience)
Within this role you will work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents. Working as a member of the nursing team, you will be carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners. You will ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard ensuring the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
As the Clinical Lead on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Kingsley Healthcare medication policy. You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
At Kingsley Healthcare we provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- To benefit from a Welcome Bonus of up to £3000, apply to us direct (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including ‘Golden Ticket’ and annual ‘Kingsley Care Awards’
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
Share this on