We’re looking for a dedicated, warm-hearted and confident Clinical Lead to work at Allonsfield House in Campsea Ashe, Woodbridge (IP13).
Clinical Lead – £23.00ph
Hours: 36 hours per week
Shifts: MIXED (8am-8pm/8pm-8am)
To provide clinical and managerial leadership to the day-to-day operation of the Nursing team, monitoring workload, allocating duties and ensuring duties are discharged safely and effectively.
- Work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents.
- Carry out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners.
- Ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard
- Ensure the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Kingsley Healthcare medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
At Kingsley Healthcare we provide a variety of
competitive benefits, including:
- £2000 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Uniform provided
Share this on