All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kingsley Healthcare is an innovative national care provider with a modern approach to care and industry leading KPIs.
Through 22 years in the care sector, we have consistently delivered exceptionally strong organic and acquisitive growth.
We are rated as one of the top 20 large national groups by carehome.co.uk. We are driven by our values as a family owned business.
The company provides nursing, dementia, residential care, mental healthcare and specialist learning disability services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Deputy Manager for Allonsfield House Nursing Home in Campsea Ashe, Woodbridge, Suffolk (IP13)
Allonsfield House Nursing Home accommodates 53 residents. It is situated in the heart of the Suffolk countryside but close to Woodbridge, Wickham Market, Aldeburgh and Framlingham and only a short drive from Ipswich on the A12. Our home in the Suffolk village of Campsea Ashe has long been a favourite place for residential and dementia care; now the home has its nursing registration we are able to invite in residents who need nursing care.
The successful candidate will support the Home Manager and deal with the day to day running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
- Full time - supernumerary but may be required to do a floor shift + on call
- Alongside the Home Manager, you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements.
- You will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence.
- Flexible person as may not always be in the office but would be expected to cover the floor or work alongside the nurses.
You should possess the following qualities: -
- Leadership skills
- Caring nature
- High integrity
- Inspires people
- Team Player
- Great organisational skills
- Want to learn and adapt
Criteria / Person Specification
- RGN or RMN (active NMC pin)
- Previous Deputy Manager experience.
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards.
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families, visitors and staffing teams.
- Good clinical skills
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Career development opportunities from a fast-growing group
- Superb setting and working environment
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Pension scheme