All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of a domestic & kitchen team to ensure that spaces within the care home are kept neat, tidy, and sanitary, as well as, assisting in kitchen duties connected with the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals.
- Assist in providing a clean, healthy and hygienic environment for residents and staff that complies with Health & Safety and COSHH standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring the home looks, feels and smells nice for our residents as well as visitors to the home.
- Ensure that all bedrooms, bathrooms and communal areas are properly cleaned and maintained throughout the building.
- Carry out general kitchen and dining room duties, such as setting up, cleaning tables, washing up, serving meals etc.
- Ensure that a good standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained throughout the kitchen and dining room.
£9.00 per hour - Part Time - various shifts
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Previous domestic and kitchen experience within a commercial or business setting
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures.
- An ability to undertake a full range of cleaning duties using electrical equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service