Buckingham Lodge Nursing Home
up to £14.00 per hour
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Chef to work at our Nursing Home in Carbrooke, Watton, Norfolk.
The Chef position is offering 22 hours per week, weekdays and weekends, at a pay rate up to £14.00 per hour (subject to experience)
Shifts: 7.30am-5pm (flexibility around the times)
We are looking for an experienced and talented chef with plenty of flair and enthusiasm to take on this new and exciting position. You must be a team player who will inspire and motivate your team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to cook and serve nutritious, healthy meals that our residents will love.
- Provide great choice, considering cultural preferences and special dietary requirements. Managing the kitchen supplies,
- Responsible for checking and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Complete all necessary paperwork such as COSHH, HACPP, whilst adhering to company policies and procedures
- Help cater for ad hoc special events. These may include 100th birthday celebrations, summer BBQ's and Christmas parties.
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
An Enhanced DBS is required for this position along with two suitable references from previous/current employers
Share this on