We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Chef to work at our Yaxley House Residential Home in Yaxley, Eye, Suffolk.
The Chef position is part time, 32 hours per week, at a pay rate up to £9.20 per hour (subject to experience)
We are looking for an experienced and talented chef with plenty of flair and enthusiasm to take on the new and exciting position of Chef.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the operation of the kitchen, including food production, staff management and supplies
- Managing presentation and service
- Promote leadership and mentoring to kitchen staff
- Maintain excellent standards of performance
- Managing record management and compliance with quality and safety standards
- Assist to maintain excellent health and safety standards within the kitchen.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
We provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
An Enhanced DBS is required for this position along with two suitable references from previous/current employers
Share this on