Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Due to internal promotion, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager at our Four Oaks Nursing Home in Partington, Manchester. Four Oaks is a purpose built 62-bed nursing home specialising in general & dementia nursing, residential and respite care for the elderly.
The home is currently rated as ‘Good' by CQC and is a great facility locally.
The idea candidate will have a proven record in commercial business and home management. You will be a qualified nurse/RGN and hold a registered managers award along with a passion for achieving high levels of care. You will manage and be responsible for all aspects of the service and CQC, ensuring all service users receive the highest standard of care.
Criteria / Person Specification
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person-centred care.
- Good working knowledge, with a proven record, of CQC standards.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors.
- Create strong links with the local community.
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home.
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Package
- Kingsley Healthcare will pay the cost of your DBS
- Payment for PIN revalidation
- Access to our current Employee Engagement Portal