All successful candidates will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Let us help you discover your passion for care!
Are you looking for secure employment within a caring an empathetic environment?
A wonderful opportunity to join our progressive team at Redwalls Nursing Home to make a difference to the lives of our residents.
Are you looking for employment and career opportunities? If you are a positive, energetic, and caring person who would like to succeed as part of a dynamic team simply get in touch with us.
Are you a motivated, caring and committed individual who truly wants to make a difference?
We are redefining our care experience and looking for Care Coordinators to help us continue in this journey.
You will be responsible for organising your shifts, administering and recording medication, liaising with health professionals and recording to the residents computerised care plans. You will assist with the induction, training and supervision of Support Workers. You will assist residents who have limited mobility or physical/learning difficulties, making the best use of mobility aids and personal equipment provided.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Experience of supervising a care team
- Medication experience required
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or above.
- Ability to show empathy/understanding and experience of the needs of the residents.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £500 Welcome Bonus (T & C’s apply)
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Excellent working environment
- Uniform provided
- Assistance with Enhanced DBS