Covid-19 Vaccine (Optional)
From 15th March 2022 all successful candidates will no longer be required by law to have the COVID19 vaccination
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you have experience supporting vulnerable people?
Could you help lead a team?
If so, this position is PERFECT for you!
Role: Care Coordinator
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Pay Rate: £12.50 per hour
At Kingsley Specialist Services we are seeking a Care Coordinator to join our warm and friendly team at Glebe Farm in Upton, Cambridgeshire (PE28).
Glebe Farm provides support for people with learning disabilities and complex needs who would benefit from living in a more peaceful setting.
Criteria / Person Specification
- At least two years relevant experience in supporting adults with learning difficulties and complex behaviours
- Good leadership skills with at least 6 months experience working as a senior
- A good team player,
- NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care or willing to work towards,
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £500 Welcome Bonus (T & C’s apply)
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Excellent working environment
- Uniform provided
- Assistance with Enhanced DBS