Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
Activities Coordinator - £9.00 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week available
Shifts: 10am-4pm - weekdays + weekends
The role of Activities Coordinator is to support and facilitate resident’s social, intellectual and spiritual well-being, through activity, by supporting interests and enabling participation. As well as assist in the organisation and implementation of individual, group and fundraising activities to promote and support each resident’s aspirations.
- Ensure residents have the opportunity to participate in activities within the home as well as assist in the care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-to-day activities of the care home.
- Improve the wellbeing and overall health of the people living in the home and ensure that services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard.
- Be responsible for organising an activities programme that will maintain interest and progression over a period of time.
- Be responsible for purchasing any items required for the activities programme and will document all activities which take place in the resident’s personal files.
- As well as organising outings, you will also organise any day of celebration and keep records of resident’s birthdays.
What we offer:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Kingsley Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
Share this on